We invite you to learn more about our services, programs and events through our various videos, news and social media.
For Media Inquiries:
Marketing and Communications Manager
Stories from The Denver Hospice
With Help From Hospice, Colorado Veteran Gets Medals 61 Years Later
For more than 60 years, no one knew what a hero Cornelius Jones really was.
A Valentine's Day Suprise
Volunteers surprised 4,000 seniors, including hospice and palliative care patients, with roses on Valentine’s Day
My Experience with Hospice Care
This story shows a young woman's experience with transitioning her father into care with The Denver Hospice, and how it opened her eyes to see that the end of life can be beautiful.
Denver Residents Answer Tough Questions
November is National Hospice and Palliative Care Month. We took to the streets of Denver to ask a tough question.
Our Care Made Possible by Your Giving
To schedule your Colorado Gives Day donation, visit bit.ly/TDHCOGIVES. Join the conversation on Facebook and Twitter using the hashtag #CareGiving2016.
Four Stories of Families Embracing Hospice Care
Watch four heartwarming stories from families that movingly illustrate how we care for the body, mind and spirit of those with a limited time to live.
How The Denver Hospice Makes End of Life Beautiful
Watch the stories of patients and family members who are grateful for being cared for by The Denver Hospice.
Helping Hospice Patients with a Dog Visit
The Denver Hospice's animal activity visits are just some of the complementary programs we offer that go above and beyond traditional hospice care.
From The Perspective of a Hospice Patient
Bob Settlage is forever grateful to The Denver Hospice for providing compassionate hospice and palliative care to his wife and later he turned to The Denver Hospice for services.
How my Kids Coped with Losing Their Mom
Logan and Bailey Winters found Footprints Children's Grief Center, a Program of The Denver Hospice, following the loss of their mother.
Music Therapy in Hospice Care
The Denver Hospice brought in a harpist to help soothe a patient and bring peace to the family.
Stories of Experiencing Hospice and Palliative Care
Patient and family stories of dealing with serious illness, and how The Denver Hospice helped.
My Dad's Second Home at The Inpatient Care Center
Glynis Hill shares her journey when her father passed away at The Denver Hospice Inpatient Care Center.
The Denver Hospice in the News
- FOX31 – With hospice help, Colorado veteran gets medals 61 years later
- Colorado Homes and Lifestyle Magazine – The 2016 Mask Project Luncheon
- Colorado & Company – The Mask Project, A Benefit for the Denver Hospice
- Colorado & Company – The Mask Project
- 9News – The Mask Project 2016
- The Denver Nuggets – Promote Your Mask
- Colorado Homes & Lifestyles – The Celebrity Speakers & Signatures of the Mask Project Luncheon
2016 Press Releases
- The Denver Hospice Kicks-off National Hospice and Palliative Care Month with CareGiving 2016 Campaign
- New Volunteer Training Program for Advance Care Planning in Colorado
- The 2016 MASK Project Art Exhibit and Auction is Now Open
- Optio Health Services Named as Prestigious HHCAHPS HONORS Recipient
- The Denver Hospice Named Best Non-Profit in ColoradoBiz Business Choice Awards