Communication Skills for Brave Conversations
The Denver Hospice is no longer offering Advance Care Planning Certification Training.
Become a Certified Advance Care Planning Guide
Have you thought about…
- Who you would have speak on your behalf if you were unable to speak for yourself?
- What is important to you at the end of your life?
- How to have these conversations with those you care about?
If you answered yes, you are a great candidate for Free Training on becoming a Certified Advance Care Planning Guide. This in-depth training is offered in three session formats. Curriculum teaches guides how to:
- Learn how to have these quality and meaningful conversations.
- Be a voice and resource for your community.
- Increase self-awareness of your own preferences and values.
- Become knowledgeable about advance directive forms.
- Receive free communication training with materials included.
Training Sessions Schedule
|Dates & Times||Session 1||Session 2||Session 3|
|Mondays 5:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.||August 12||August 26||September 9|
To sign up for classes, please contact:
Hillary Lum, MD, PhD, Program Coordinator
We strive to foster a safe, brave and respectful environment by being inclusive of race, age, sexual orientation and gender identity.