Communication Skills for Brave Conversations
Become a Certified Advance Care Planning Guide
Have you thought about…
- Who you would have speak on your behalf if you were unable to speak for yourself?
- What is important to you at the end of your life?
- How to have these conversations with those you care about?
If you answered yes, you are a great candidate for free training on becoming a Certified Advance Care Planning Guide. This in-depth training is offered in two and four session formats. Curriculum teaches guides how to:
- Learn how to have these quality and meaningful conversations.
- Be a voice and resource for your community.
- Increase self-awareness of your own preferences and values.
- Become knowledgeable about advance directive forms.
- Receive free communication training with materials included.
Learn more about our Advance Care Planning Certification.
Training Sessions Schedule:
|Dates & Times||Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4|
|Mondays 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.||May 6||May 13||May 20||June 3|
|Wednesdays 5:15 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.||May 15||May 22||May 29||June 19|
To sign up for classes, please contact:
Lierin Flanagan, MSW, program coordinator
We strive to foster a safe, brave and respectful environment by being inclusive of race, age, sexual orientation and gender identity.