The Denver Hospice hosts support groups and events for our community.
Candlelight Remembrance Ceremonies
Celebrate your loved one at our candlelight remembrance service with a reading of names, photos, shared reflections by those attending (optional) and a candlelight ritual. This event is open to anyone who has recently lost someone in the care of The Denver Hospice. It is an opportunity to celebrate and honor your loved one and connect with others who are coping with loss.
- Scheduled on a quarterly basis. See dates below. You can attend any ceremony if the one you were invited to does not work for your schedule.
- 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Historic Eisenhower Chapel
Lowry Town Center
293 Roslyn St.
Denver, CO 80230
(Please park in the lot behind the chapel)
- Registration is required and will close once capacity for the number of loved ones being remembered has been reached. Please see below to register.
Photo of loved one (optional): Please email a photo of your loved one to be included in the ceremony to GriefCenter@care4denver.org.
CONTACT PERSON: Please direct all questions and photos to Lisa Johnson (303-398-6209 or GriefCenter@care4denver.org). Thank you!
The Denver Hospice In-Person Candlelight Remembrance Ceremony
Date and Time:
- Thursday, September 22, 2022 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. MST
- The Denver Hospice – Amy Davis Support Center
8289 E Lowry Blvd
Denver, CO 80230
(building next to The Denver Hospice Inpatient Care Center)
- September 19, 2022
- Once capacity is met, registration will close
- Next Candlelight Remembrance Ceremony will be held in December 2022
Photo of loved one (optional): Please email a photo of your loved one to be included in the ceremony. Photos are needed by September 19th (see contact information below).
CONTACT PERSON: Please direct all questions and photos to Lisa Johnson (303-398-6209, GriefCenter@care4denver.org). Thank you!
Please check back for upcoming events. If you want to hold a remembrance individually, utilize our virtual on-demand candlelight remembrance ritual below.
Groups and events are subject to change, as we continue to monitor COVID-19.