Kayla joined The Denver Hospice in January 2018 as director of marketing and communications. Most recently, she served as director of strategic communications at Community First Foundation, a $320 million foundation that brings donors and innovative nonprofits together. The Foundation is also home to the state’s largest online giving movement — Colorado Gives Day.
Previously, Kayla served in marketing and communication leadership roles at Denver Health, Grand Junction-based Rocky Mountain Health Plans and PacifiCare Health Systems. She is an accredited member of the Public Relations Society of America.
Her current and recent community participation includes:
- Jefferson County Leadership Program, Class of 2016
- Institute for Leaders in Development, Communications Chair
- Good News Coalition, Steering Committee
- The Communications Network
- Community Foundations, Connected
- Arvada Economic Development Association, Retention Committee
- National Philanthropy Day in Colorado, Steering Committee
- Public Relations Society of America
- American Marketing Association