There are many hospice and palliative care providers in our community. With so many choices, it can be difficult to make a decision. You want the very best care for yourself and for your loved ones.
The good news is you have a choice. Your doctor, hospital or other healthcare professional may recommend a certain hospice or palliative care provider. However, the final decision on where to seek care for your loved one is yours. Here is why you should consider choosing The Denver Hospice.
Reasons to Choose The Denver Hospice
We meet the highest standards for:
- End-of-life assessment
- Pain and symptom control
- Responsive medication management
- Cutting-edge therapies
- Psychosocial spiritual navigation
- Focused advance care planning
We stay with you.
We build strong relationships with the families of patients in our care. These relationships continue after death. We contact our patients’ families in the early stages of the grief process and invite them to participate in our newly bereaved support group. The group offers fellowship and interaction with others experiencing similar losses. We offer individual, group and specialized counseling to the bereaved for a full year after their loss. Learn more about grief support services.
Highlights of our expertise.
- We are trained experts and have physicians on staff who are board certified in hospice and palliative medicine.
- Medical professionals have the trust and confidence that we will care for their patients and add quality to their lives as no one else can. Our experts are so respected and trusted by the medical community, we are who they turn to with their most acute and difficult cases.
- Our depth of expertise means are renowned for our knowledge in how to reduce pain and suffering while increasing quality of life and joy. As a result, our patients, their families and loved ones are able to get the most out of every day — the very most from life.
- We are a not-for-profit organization. Our mission-driven commitment puts patients above profit and translates to more time, attention and experts dedicated to every person who needs our services, wherever and whenever they need us.