Spread Hope on Giving Tuesday
COVID-19 has made a big impact on all of us – especially our medical staff, patients and families.
Elderly individuals, those with underlying health issues and those with impaired immune systems are the most at-risk for COVID-19 and its complications. The Denver Hospice is committed to providing excellent care, resources and hope to our community during this critical time.
To continue this important work, we need your help.
Please consider making a donation to The Denver Hospice this Tuesday, May 5 during #GivingTuesdayNow. This day of global giving and unity was instituted (in addition to #GivingTuesday held each December) to respond to the unprecedented needs caused by COVID-19. By participating on this day, you will join a unique, global effort to support for our front-line workers and patients.
There are three ways to join us on Tuesday, May 5:
- Your financial contribution will make it possible for us to continue to provide excellent care and equip our field clinicians with the resources they need:
- With a $100 gift, you provide lifesaving N95 masks for 4 hospice workers for one week
- With a gift of $500, you provide that same protection for one month
- If sewing is your talent or you are looking for a creative and helpful outlet, we are also in need of cloth masks. Get instructions and arrange pickup by visiting this page.
- Spread the word. Encourage your friends and family to join you in creating real impact on May 5 by sharing what our mission means to you and why you support our organization. Start a fundraiser on Facebook or simply share a post with your network.
Together we can heal. Together we can spread hope. Click here to start your secure online gift today.